TechnologyUser Interfaces, Device Drivers, Web Applications, Database SystemsCreativityDigital Photography, WebPage Design, Karaoke, Piano, Creative WritingSportsLawn Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Swimming, Bowling, Cycling, Playstation
ProgrammingI’ve done a lot of C/C++, Software Design, Windows Programming and Device Driver Programming but I also have experience in C#, Database Management and Web Page Design. I am also interested in XML, and Java.
- OMG-Certified UML Professional (OCUP Fundamental). March 2005. Passed.Non-ProgrammingFilipino, English and Japanese
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, JapanRelated Siteｓ: www.nomura.com
September 2008 – Present
Lehman Brothers Japan
Minato-ku, Tokyo, JapanRelated Siteｓ: www.lehman.com
August 2006 – September 2008
- IT Equities Department
RICOH Software, Inc.Old Name: RICOH Systems Development Co., Ltd. (Kagoshima)Kagoshima-shi, Kagoshima-ken, JapanFebruary 2004 – July 2006
- Regular employee.EPSON Software Development Laboratories, Inc.Kagoshima-shi, Kagoshima-ken, Japan
Related Sites: www.esd.ne.jp, www.epson.com
June 2000 – January 2004
- Was a trainee for my first year, after which, I was accepted as a contract employee.
- Other details are considered “top company secrets.” 🙂Computerized Registration System (CRS) ProjectUniversity of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Related Sites: crs.upd.edu.ph, www.upd.edu.ph
January 1999 – March 2000
- Developed Web Applications using Active Server Pages and a Windows Application using Microsoft Access to manage information in the Student Records Database of the University.
- Developed a Database Application using Microsoft Access for use by the UP Cashier’s Office when collecting tuition fees during Registration. An integral part of this application is the automatic generation of reports for use by the UP Accounting Office.
University of the PhilippinesDiliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Related Site: UP Department of Computer Science Home Page
June 1994 – May 2000
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Four-Time College Scholar (Dean’s Lister), 1994-1996
- One of only two Special Service to the College Awardees, 2000St. Paul College of BocaueBocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Related Site: SPCB Alumni.net Page
June 1990 – March 1994
- Graduated Salutatorian (Top 2)
- Graduated with Best in Mathematics Award
- Graduated with Best in Science Award
- Cadet Officer of the Year, 1994St. Paul School of Sta. MariaSta. Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
June 1984 – March 1990
- Graduated Third Honorable Mention (Top 5)Sacred Heart AcademySta. Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
June 1983 – March 1984
- Graduated from Pre-School with the only Gold Medal (Top 1)
Vision-Based Driving AssistantJune 1999 – March 2000
- A group thesis project aimed at developing ways to locate and recognize road signs using a video camera connected to a mobile computer.
- Current technologies in Artificial Intelligence particularly Neural Networks were used to achieve this goal.
- Implemented using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 using hardware such as digital video cameras, Silicon Graphics workstations, Pentium series computers among many others.Computer Hardware Management System (CHMS)June 1998-October 1998
- A Systems Analysis and Design project on Meralco’s CHMS.
- Outputs of the project include a comprehensive data dictionary and data-flow diagrams of both the current and our proposed system.National Civil Engineering QuizUP Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Related link: www.upaces.org
September 1997 – September 1999
- Developed a Windows Application initially using Visual Basic for Microsoft Excel, which was later on ported to Microsoft Access to manage the teams and the scores of the participants of the Quiz Show in real-time.
- Maintained and improved this application for three consecutive years.