January 2008 has proven to be a milestone month for me. Here’s why.
- I visited DisneySea for the very first time.
- I literally travelled a thousand kilometers and back just to have merienda with a girl.
- I learned a lot about love and relationships… the hard way.
- I changed the name of this blog site twice.
- I created two new specialized blog sites, one for Tennis and another for Technology.
- I visited five prefectures – Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Niigata and Kagoshima.
- I successfully traversed an intermediate slope on a snowboard… thrice!
- I wrote more blogs this month than from 2002 to 2005 combined.
Here’s to more milestones in the coming months.