Sending the highlights from my last Philippine Trip.
- Leaving the airport with nobody waiting for me. That’s a first. Sister arrived 40 minutes later.
- Watching “Blu-ray quality DVDs” (I still don’t get how that’s possible) with my brother and sister. Bonding time with siblings.
- Watching local television with my dad until 10 PM. He usually sleeps at 7.
- Receiving a photo album containing pictures since I was one year old from my mom. I brought it with me to Tokyo.
- Lunch at SLEX Jollibee with three beautiful women dressed for a wedding. Everybody was looking at us.
- Taking my family to my Makati apartment. Bonding time with family.
- Beautiful hilltop wedding with amazing fireworks. Nice photo slideshow and videos during the reception.
- Entering six bars/clubs in Makati in one night. “Heckel & Jeckel” in Jupiter St. is my favorite. “Ice” is too loud. “Temple” is for teenagers. “Club Havana” is for expats.
- Dinner at Earl’s with my sister. Bonding time with little sister.
- Coffee at Rockwell Starbucks with friend from university. We can talk for hours.
- Midnight coffee at Ministop with friend from Highschool. He kept me company as I wait to leave for my 7:45 AM flight.
- Having to pass through a bazillion x-ray machines before I can ride my plane. I had to remove my shoes and belt at least two times. Talk about redundancy.